Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tamil actress Monika converts to Islam and quits Film Industry



The popular Tamil film actress Monika who is famous for her films like “Azhagi” and “Silanthi” has converted to Islam and her new name is M G Rahima. The inspired actress has acted in over 70 films as heroine and as a child artist. Monika started her filmy career as a child artist in Avasara Police 100. She is also popular in other South Indian film industries like Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. Monika’s parents are Christians and the actress says hereafter she won’t be acting in films now. 

She says; there is no selfishness in her decision to convert to Islam. I don’t convert for the sake of love of money; I’m not such a person. I really like the Islamic values, principles which inspired me to convert to Islam. She’s very happy in which she declared about her decision to adopt her new faith. The actress is also planning to marry and that decision will be arranged with the consent of my parents and I’ll intimate media once it will be arranged. Hereafter I won’t act in the film, it gives some pain but I don’t change my mind now. She’s really thankful to his father for his support and I’m not convinced to change my. But I’ll change my name is M.G.Raheema (M + Maruthi Raj (father), G-Gracy (mother)). The actress has also  issued her new photographs in Islamic Abaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.